Thursday, 26 May 2016

Second Day Reflection

  • What did you do today?
    • Briefly describe your day’s activities
      • Today my group and I participated in processing composite materials and also we presented what we have learnt and found out to the students and mentors of our project.
  • What did you learn today?
    • I learnt that composites have better properties than its constituents materials. I also learnt that a matrix and fibre is used to make a fibre-reinforced composite and the matrix holds the whole composite together.
  • How do you feel about today’s activities?
    • I feel that if I were to create a material, I will know that I can use 2 or more different materials to create a even better one. I also feel that this has taught me that it takes a lot of time to create a new composite as it requires scientists and engineers will need to find different combinations and test if it is the composite is beneficial.
  • What new questions do you have regarding the discipline?
    • I feel that I have no new questions regarding the discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment